Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Merrells, Treats for your Feets!

I know everyone is jumping on the "specialty running market" bandwagon, but Merrell is one company I'm happy to hear is now manufacturing running shoes. As you probably know, they've been doing trail shoes for quite sometime, but I'm so excited about this latest development. They seem to be a great company with a philosophy I can buy into.

As you may know from earlier posts, I'm an "ASICS girl" who most recently was persuaded by her EKIN friend to trail a pair of NIKEs. Last update I received was that my new NIKE kicks are in the mail (stay tuned). But considering my recent purchase of a pair of Merrell zodiacs which I love Love LOVE for kickin' around and for the to/from work, I'm interested to see how Merrell does in this first attempt at a training shoe.

Kids!!, just watch the video below, this shoe has memory foam and is partially made of recyclable material. That's pretty flippin' cool!!

Here's a glimpse of the Merrell CT Converge (and the Brooks Defy ance):

1 comments:

LeahC said...

I love that those shoes use some recycled material. With the number of running shoes I go through that gets important.

thanks for the comment. I really wanted to cut down on my caffeine intake and so I cut down my usual mutli-serving/day habit to just the one cup of coffee. Last week I had horrendous headaches and was in a fog for most of the afternoon. It's better this week. I tried have my one cup allowance later in the morning instead of when I first wake up.