Friday, February 8, 2008

"Favorite Thing" Fridays - Nike Track Shorts

I'm am so incredibly happy that it's Friday! How about you? Geesh, what a week. So, I'm revisiting favorite thing Friday's since thinking about all the things I LoVe is certainly helpful to get through these last few hours of work.

Now this particular post may appeal more to us runner chicas, but it's a good piece of advice nonetheless. I was thinking earlier this morning about some of my favorite pieces of running gear from running apparel to watches to all sort of winter weather layer pieces etc... but my mind kept going back to the basics. Back to those nice weather days where all you have to do is throw on a pair a shortsm a t-shirt and your shoes and skip out the door. Ahh.... those long awaited days of spring and summer can't come quick enough.

So, why wait until summer to discuss one of my favorite summer pieces of apparel, the Women's Tempo Track Short by Nike. My girlfriends and I all have multiple pairs and if you don't well the time is now. If you notice from the link above, NIKE is having a sale on these shorts (only $19!!). Not to mention that I was in NikeTown this past Tuesday night and they have their new colors out. They have this great new "dodger" blue color this season and the dodger blue track shorts (not online just yet) are pretty flippin' sweet.

If you're anything like me, you typically always miss the "out of season" sales, so jump on this deal while you can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The always look good on other runners, just not on me:-(

DFerg said...

To be honest, I didn't like the fit with my first pair but I tried on another pair a few seasons later and I liked them. I don't know if they altered the cut or what happened.

So, do you have a short that you prefer to run in?