Friday, February 15, 2008

"Favorite Thing" Fridays - Clif Bars

Call it a favorite thing, call it an addiction..... Really!!

If this these where a controlled substance, would I try to get my hands on them anyway? Questionable!

What are they? ........Clif bars!
Here is another company with a fantastic philosophy and history.

Here are just a few of my favorites:
1. The Luna Bar! My favorite flavors being the Chai Late, the Iced Oatmeal Raisin and the newest flavor of the bunch, Berry Almond (YUM!)



2. The Z bar!!! I completely understand that I'm way closer to 30 than I am to 13, but I can't help it, these snacks are so tasty! They're a great way to satisfy that sweet fix you have after dinner or during the day. LOVE 'em! Especially the Chocolate Chip & the Peanut Butter flavors.


3. The Original. An oldie but goodie! If I do have one of these, I pretty much stick to my favorite, Cranberry, Apple, Cherry. It's lower in fat and I just love how it tastes.







4. My boyfriends Favorite, Clif Builder. He will only eat the Cholate Mint (which he raves about every time) and Peanut Butter. I have tried both and they are quite good. I'm personally not into the HIGH protein bars, but I had to mentioned them since they were so highly recommended.

Some of my fellow marathoners are also big fans of the clif shots. I've tried them but they're just not for me. I think it's a consistancy thing. I prefer my gels during the race.

If you have any favorite bars or comments about clif bars, please share! Sharing is caring! :)

0 comments: