Saturday, February 9, 2008

Crazy Laces

The other night one of my girlfriends asked me why my laces were tied funny. To be honest, I've been tying my laces the same way for so many years that I completely forgot I was doing anything apart from the norm. The reason I started lacing up this way was because my college coach had recommended it after I started having issues with my ankles. So, today I noticed that Runner's World had a video posted which give instructions on tying your laces in this particular way and I wanted to share. Why? Well, because sharing is caring. Happy Saturday!



And btw, I just want to say how happy I am to be home here in NY this weekend. It was so nice to get out and do one of my local weekend runs... and then just relax the rest of the day. I got to sleep in for once and just chill out! A bit on the lazy side, but I think I needed it. Tomorrow I'm heading over to talk to Coach Cane at City Coach about my potential life as a triathlete. :) stay tuned!

Today's Training: 5.6miles

0 comments: