Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happiness IS a New Bike!!

I just came across this blog post from Runner's World. Yes, maybe directing my focus towards the purchase of my new set of wheels will be the route of my new found happiness. With the little running I'm actually able to do, I think I need to join fellow blogger "Gotta Run" and "Saddle up"! :)


Coach Cane has been helping me search for a new bike within my budget, but with all my running around of late (and, ironically, the lack there of "actual running"), I've put off actively searching through eBay like I should have been doing for the past four weeks. You know that dumb saying your mom used to annoy you with is really true, "when it rains it pours!". I can just hear the sound of mom's voice and her following up by telling me that I just put too much on my plate! ... what can I say, I have a big appetite! I've just been overwhelmed with life and have felt like I can't get it together. geesh! Seriously, I'm way to stubborn to not to keep ploughing through, but if it's not one thing it seems to be another. I'll eventually get it all under wraps.. and especially now that I have all this time that I'm not running.

The pool workouts are getting a bit monotonous and the hammy doesn't hurt when I'm cycling so I think that's the right direction for me. Okay, off to spin!

Also, my doctor's appt is set for this coming Monday. Fingers crossed!

0 comments: