Friday, January 25, 2008

Complete Running Blog Network

Ok, quick post this Friday. I'm always on the search for other running blogs/sites. As and FYI, visiting Complete Running is a "must". I've had a link to this site under my "Leaders of the Pack" section but it's affectionately labeled as "The Running Blogfather" ...a nickname that was appropriately given to this site/it's owner.

You will find all sorts of great running related information here. The very best part is they have the Running Blog Family Directory, which I'm proudly a new member of (as of a few weeks ago).

Too bad "The Running Chick" is already taken, but I suppose it's a good thing I don't like to run in hats!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hi there!

Dianna - aka "the Running Chick with the Orange Hat" was actually one of the very first running blogs on the web. She's a really wonderful person.

But, I think you are safe being the RunNER Chick. :)

All the best to you. :)

DFerg said...

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.