Friday, January 18, 2008

"Favorite Thing" Fridays - Road ID

STRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT!!


Ok, now that I have your attention....

I think every RuNNeR, especially RuNNeR ChIcKs, need one of these!

The peace of mind is well worth the $20!
My personal preference is the ShoeID. It just makes the most sense to me (and takes the least effort to remember on the way out the door). I love my shoe ID! I also recommend getting your favorite quote on the bottom. Something really inspirational that you can think about during the toughest part of your run or while stretching (when you can finally read the small print!).


Whether your crossing a busy intersection in mid-town on your way to Central Park or trail running in a State Park in the middle of (what seems like) nowhere, it's a jungle out there! And especially for our RuNNeR Chicas! ...We can be held back or intimidated to head out there and take on the open roads or trails, but we owe it to ourselves to be smart about it and STRAP IT (our road IDs, that is) before we head out the door. Just remember to switch it over (after 300 miles) when you get your new pair of shoes.

*** Oh, and be sure to check out the new Road ID interactive. What a cool new idea from Mike and Edward Wimmer the co-owners or Road ID.

AND... if you're still not sold, you need check out the Top 10 reasons to you should wear Road ID!

1 comments:

scarinzic said...

hiya! yeah, road ID's a smart move. especially in this city! what i need to do is strap one of these things on my bike b/c getting from astoria to central park kind of makes me feel like frogger with all the traffic and such.

great blog by the way - thanks for dropping by mine!