Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh, the Places You'll Go...


Fellow Blogger Ryan has unleashed yet another fantastic online networking idea to help strengthen our runner/blogger community called, RunYourCity.com. Ryan's site offers great information and blog rolls which are broken down by city. This site seems to have great potential for being a powerful centralized area to share resources, information and advice within your city (and can be a valuable resource for traveling runners as well!).
.
Great Job, Ryan! This is a fantastic idea and I'm excited to see where your site will go...
now, just put me on that blog roll! :)

Good Luck!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support! I'm in the process of adding some google maps, so there are going to be new things showing up everyday.

I've been reading about your hamstring issues... What a bummer. Have you checked to see if you have sciatica? I can't tell from your posts exactly what the pain is like, but I've coached runners who developed it and only aggravated it more with hamstring stretches. Is the pain in your upper hamstring? I have found most doctors not to be very helpful with running injuries.
I hope I hear good news from you soon.

- Ryan

DFerg said...

You're totally welcome! :)

Yea, I agree with the sciatic nerve thing. I feel like such an old lady when I say that! ha! And yes, stretching it more does seem to aggravate it.

I'm very happy it's not a serious muscle or bone related injury.. but it does make it a bit more frustrating this way... not having a diagnosis.

oh well! But if you have any other suggestions.. let me know! :)