Friday, April 11, 2008

Do or Die!

(click the pic for a larger view)
.
Do it up BridgeRunners style on Saturday April 12th and RUN FOR HAROLD to support the Harold Hunter Foundation!

Check the BRIDGE RUNNERS website for more information on the distances and the THREE different start times for each distance.

I'm so sad I have to sit this one out, but I can't wait to hear from all of you about how much fun you had! The Bridge Runner events never fail to please! But remember, just because I can't make this event, doesn't mean my legend won't live on... I can't be held down for long!! muah!

Have a fantastic run!!

2 comments:

Gotta Run..... said...

I am lost... are you running Boston this year??? It is not listed on your races but I am thinking that you are.

DFerg said...

No, not running Boston. I was talking a bit about heading up to watch the race, but I can't even swing that this year. I was talking a lot about Boston since it's coming up next week.

Unfortunately, I'm out of commission until I get this hamstring issues resolved.