Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"No Gross Abnormalities"


Prognosis: "No Gross Abnormalities"

..NOPE!, only pretty ones! :)


Today my doctor called me with the results of my MRIs and everything came back fine, which at this point is both a blessing and a curse. My doctor said that he didn't even see a tear in the hamstring or scare tissue, which is seriously relieving and very disturbing. I'm starting to feel like one of those sad people you see on TV who are suffering from unexplained psychosomatic pain or something. Seriously, what could this be?

My doctor referred me to an exercise kinesiologist in the city who also studies chiropractic medicine. He thinks it might be pain resulting from the way I'm walking/running/moving in general. It's just so interesting to me since the pain hasn't really subsided over the past few weeks that I've been trying to rest it. This whole thing is so super frustrating and makes me just want to head out for a run tonight... pain or no pain! How can everything look normal when I'm in so much pain just walking or sitting?? It really just doesn't make sense.

And so this pathetic saga continues...

2 comments:

Erik said...

a pretty diagnosis for a pretty gal...with a prettier fiance.

d.ferg said...

... you're so vain!