Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh, that's hot!

So, it's four days until surgery and I really wanted to show off all of my flashy (post-op) accessories!

READY OR NOT....


Accessory # 1: The (deluxe) Bledsoe Philippon- Post-Op Hip Brace:




Oh yea, baby! You know you want one!





Accessory #2: The (incredibly comfy looking) foot positioning brace

As "Vivian" from the medical supply company told me (in her life long smoker sounding/native new yorker accent) ,

"if you have any friends with crazy fetishes, now's the time to invite them ov-ah"

Wow! lol!




Accessory #3: The Knee Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) Machine


I'll be riding this baby (the CPM machine) four hours a day!

Sorry boys, I don't think the chick's included. :)








Oh, and there's so much more! Just wait until you see my ice machine! wooooowhoooo!

I'd show you, but I just wouldn't want to make you too jealous! :)

2 comments:

MBARRY said...

good luck runnerchick! you're in my thoughts. let us know how we can help out in your recovery.

XOXO said...

Can I borrow number 2 when you are done with it??? PLEASE?????